Monday, May 4, 2015

Week 22

First of all, I played soccer this morning with the Elders in Buin and helped them cherry-pick the soccer ball all the way to the goal twice. Teamwork! Booyah! We have missionaries from Canada, Brazil, Argentina, The States, Chile, etc. in our zone. It's awesomesauce.

Cambios are getting even closer and I don´t know whether to feel anxious or excited. I don't know whether I´m staying in Paine or headed out. 

As for our sector, we've contacted and recontacted like crazy people and hardly anybody has received us. But we did find some new people in the last week! =D

We found a family who is very interested in our message. Well, the mom and the two daughters (both adults around my age) anyways. The dad wasn't present for the lesson. But they had like a zillion questions. I was on divisions that day so I was with Hermana Berrio. We did our best to answer all of the questions, and before we could ask about a return appointment, they were like, “When can you come back?!” Hahaha! I feel at least three baptisms in the future. Maybe four if we can teach the dad, too.

We've also been working at reactivating a few members who have fallen away. The main thing is, they feel alone and like nobody cares. This is one big reason why fellowshipping is so important!

Also, I had a really personal experience this week that made my outlook on the mission flip a complete 180. I won't recount the experience here, (it belongs in my journal. haha) but I will say that GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS. Sometimes we may think that He's not listening, but He is! He's always listening! We just need to ask in faith and with REAL INTENT to act upon the answers we receive. God can answer prayers by our own actions or through other people. The main thing is, we just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear the little miracles that happen daily. Then we can better recognize the hand of God in our lives. 

I'm grateful for the Savior and for His Atonement, and I know that it can help anyone that is searching for it.

Anyways, that´s all for now. I love you all SOOOO much and hope that you are all doing really well! Keep praying so that you can always seguir adelante!

¡CHAO!


- Hermana Darley

No comments:

Post a Comment