I found a bullet in the street today. Kind of random.
So this week was pretty awesome as far as finding good people goes. We went to Pilar's house and taught The Restoration to her and her three boys. Her husband was only present for part of the lesson, and her daughter was upstairs resting after a wisdom tooth surgery. But we now have four baptismal dates! We'll see how this goes. The main thing is that the family needs to be able to come to church. We're going to work on that. =) Such a good family.Ohhhhh my gosh! We're so excited to keep helping Denise and her family to know the Gospel! They're the coolest family. They're so warm and super loving. And Denise is always so smiley. =) But such is the norm, we need to find a way to help her come to church. That's something that every investigator struggles with.
Hermana Chapman said, "Why?"
She said, "Because God gives us trials so that we'll become closer to Him. And that's cruel. So I worship Satan."
.....
I wanted to ask her, "Annnnddd.... What has the father of all lies promised you for worshipping him?" Then Hermana Chapman says, "Can we have some water?"
.... Uhhhh. Okay. hahahahahahaha!
So that was that. The lady was very polite, but seriously, I don't know how she became the way she is. What happened in her life to make her think that way? If the Spirit tells us to, we'll go back and try to help her out of her huge mistake. But for now, I'm leaving this one to God.
We went to Buin Zoo two weeks ago, and I still haven't sent a single photo, so I think I´ll do that right now.
Chao for now!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Keep praying for me and the other missionaries!
-Hermana Darley
Adventures at Buin Zoo!
Cousin!
Lucia and I. The world´s oldest female convert alive! She´ll be 114 on Feb 13th!



No comments:
Post a Comment